Beth Minardi Signature® Demi-Permanent Liquid Hair Color features color-matched shades with an acidic pH to bring the hair’s pH back to a natural range following alkaline services, seal the cuticle and produce semi-translucent, glossy, high-dollar results. Featuring signature Nutrient Replacement Complex, this expert -formulated demi-permanent hair color delivers the nutrients that are critical for optimal results during the color service AND optimal wearability following the color service.
Features & Benefits:
• Increases shine more than 2X vs. untreated hair
• Formulated with Phyto-Collagen and Ceramide 2 for healthy and luxurious conditioning
• Provides flawless blending and high-shine results on clients with less than 50% gray hair
• Optimal viscosity prevents “dripping” on clients
• Use to refresh faded hair lengths; glaze and gloss; or to tone highlights
• To refresh faded hair lengths.
• To glaze or gloss natural or color-treated hair
• To effectively blend gray on fine hair when no lift of natural base is desired
• To tone highlights or fine prelightened hair
• To test on clients with virgin and previously colored hair (whole head): Process at room temperature for 20 minutes.
• To test on clients with 25-60% gray: Process for 20 minutes under heat, then cool for 20 minutes.
• Beth Minardi Signature® Demi-Permanent Liquid (No-Lift) Hair Color is mixed 1:1 (equal parts color and 5 Volume Beth Minardi Signature® Gentle Crème Developer).
• Pour developer in bottle or bowl and add color. Place finger over bottle cap and shake to mix thoroughly.
• For detailed application instructions, refer to the Beth Minardi Signature® Hair Color Technical Manual.